Yesterday I deleted my existing Customized English Narrative Report folder, installed b18 and ran a report with the embedded skin. I then immediately clicked on the "New Skin ..." button.
I got this message:
I then checked the new created folder. There was only:
I then deleted this new incomplete folder, re-started Genopro, re-pressed New Skin and, this time, everything was OK.
1. Make sure there is no folder named "Customized English Narrative Report"2. Generate a report using the skin "English Narrative Report"3. Click on the button New Skin4. GenoPro will copy files sorted alphabetically until Dictionary.xml
The problem was the Dictionary.xml was loaded to another module and its original content was destroyed. When creating a custom skin, GenoPro was "detecting" an error which stopped further actions. As a result, only the first files were written to disk.