GenoPro Home
GenoPro Home  |  Get Started With My Genealogy Tree  |  Buy  |  Login  |  Privacy  |  Search  |  Site Map
 

GenoPro Support Forum




Author Unable to display "January" in Japanese "一月"
Posted Thursday, December 20, 2007 - Post #20149
Forum Master

Forum MasterForum MasterForum MasterForum MasterForum MasterForum MasterForum MasterForum MasterForum Master

Customers
Important Contributors
FamilyTrees.GenoPro.com
Translator
GenoPro version: 3.1.0.1

Last Login: Sunday, March 21, 2021
Posts: 716, Visits: 12,927
Tried to update my Japanese report, but stumbled across the translation of the 12 months, which I had translated into Japanese, but the report generated did not accepted this in the latest version.
First I had for example for "January" > "一月", which did not work(it did in the older versions). I changed to "1月", which was ok. "月" stands for "month". So the months are numbered, no special names. It gave me an error in the init.htm file, line 177.
What needs to be changed to get this worked in my original way?


Edited: Friday, December 21, 2007 by GenoProSupport
Posted Thursday, December 20, 2007 - Post #20150
Legendary Master

Legendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary Master

Administrators
Moderators
Customers
Gamma
FamilyTrees.GenoPro.com
Translator
GenoPro version: 3.1.0.1

Last Login: Monday, October 4, 2021
Posts: 4,654, Visits: 22,352
Was it working before, or you are trying something new.  Please let me know, it is possible GenoPro has a bug on it.  Feel free to send me a sample skin and I will take a look at it.
Posted Friday, December 21, 2007 - Post #20157
Legendary Master

Legendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary Master

Administrators
Customers
Important Contributors
FamilyTrees.GenoPro.com
GenoPro version: 3.1.0.1

Last Login: Monday, October 11, 2021
Posts: 3,111, Visits: 22,605
maru-san (12/20/2007)
It gave me an error in the init.htm file, line 177.
What needs to be changed to get this worked in my original way?

Line 177 of Init.htm

  oDicCache.Add "FirstDay", oXmlDic.selectSingleNode("/Dictionary/DateFormatting/Weekdays").getAttribute("FirstDay")
is attempting to read the attribute FirstDay from the element
 <Weekdays FirstDay="1"> <!-- 1=Sun, 2=Mon 7=Sat etc. -->
  <Sun>Sunday</Sun>
  <Mon S="Mon">Monday</Mon>
  <Tue>Tuesday</Tue>
  <Wed>Wednesday</Wed>
  <Thu>Thursday</Thu>
  <Fri>Friday</Fri>
  <Sat>Saturday</Sat>
 </Weekdays>
Is this attribute present in your Dictionary? If it is please let me know the error message.



'lego audio video erro ergo disco' or "I read, I listen, I watch, I make mistakes, therefore I learn"
Posted Friday, December 21, 2007 - Post #20162
Legendary Master

Legendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary MasterLegendary Master

Administrators
Moderators
Customers
Gamma
FamilyTrees.GenoPro.com
Translator
GenoPro version: 3.1.0.1

Last Login: Monday, October 4, 2021
Posts: 4,654, Visits: 22,352
I am able to generate a full report using the sample .gno file you sent me.  I don't understand what's going on.  On my machine, I get the following result for "test" born in Jan 2007:



Edited: Friday, December 21, 2007 by GenoProSupport



Similar Topics

Click to view RSS...
Expand / Collapse

Reading This Topic

Expand / Collapse